The first time I was on the Maid Of The Forth was when I went with a group of people from RNIB on the evening trip (Jazz & Supper) for 3 hours 25/8/18.
After a great experience, I decided to look at Maid Of The Forth website to see what other trips they do.
Very impressed to see that Maid Of The Forth takes a cruise to Inchcolm Island and more social events cruises.
Check below on the event cruises I’ve been on board with Maid Of The Forth
- Bridges Sightseeing Tour (1.5 hrs) ….. 5th Sep 2018
- Inchcolm Island Landing Trip (3 hrs) ….. 12th Sep 2018
- Inchcolm Guided Walking tours ….. UPSOON
- Jazz Cruise (3 Hours) ….. 25th Aug 2018
- Folk Music Cruise (3 Hours) …… 5th Jul 2019
- 5 Bridges Cruise (4 Hours) ….. 26th Jul 2019
- Fizz on the forth (2.5 Hours) ….. 3rd Aug 2019
- Festival Firework Cruise ….. UPSOON
A massive thankyou to Skippers Duncan, Scott & the rest of the crew team. They really knew how to put on a fantastic cruise experience.
Maid Of The Forth is a high well recommended, a 5 star with day & night Cruises included Inchcolm Island
Get yourself on board and check that great experience by visiting Maid Of The Forth Website below
See what availability tickets are on there cruises.
– Day Cruises –
3 Bridges Sightseeing Tour (1.5 hrs)
Inchcolm Island Landing Trip (3 hrs)
Inchcolm Guided Walking tours
– Night Cruises –
Alloa Folk Cruise
Folk music cruise
Fizz on the Forth
5 Bridges Cruise
Or you can phone Maid Of The Forth
0131 331 5000 speak to Sarah & Joanne about any enquiries about there #cruises.